Our Compliance consultant is experienced in advising financial services firms and trading exchanges on Asia Pacific regulatory licensing and registration requirements as well assisting with meeting conditions of approval.
Services include assistance with:
- Preparing and gathering the required documentation for the license application.
- Submission of the license application to the regulator.
- Handling regulatory queries on your license application.
- Assistance with the design and implementation of licensing requirements and obligations into practice.
- Ongoing compliance advisory support during the application process and after the license has been granted.
*A recent example of our experience - Payment Services Act (PSA), Singapore:
- We assisted our client, a foreign cryptocurrency exchange, with their license application in Singapore which resulted in them receiving a Major Payment Institution License approval from MAS to operate as a Digital Payment Token (DPT) service provider. Our client is one of the first virtual asset service providers (VASPs) to obtain this license under the PSA in Singapore.
- Singapore (MAS) - Capital Markets, Banking, Payment Systems, Cryptocurrency/Digital Assets.
- Australia (ASIC) - Financial Services, Financial Markets.
- Other Asia Pacific Financial Markets, e.g. Labuan (Malaysia), Hong Kong, Japan.
If you would like to learn more about our services, need help with your regulatory licensing application, regulatory queries or obligations, please contact us.